A CSS progress bars is a digital indicator feature that is intended to represent the progress of a long device process such as an upload, data transfer, or configuration. The illustration is often supported by a written description of the progression in a percentage form. The term can also be applied to “audio bars” in music players, which monitor the playing position during the length of a song.
The indeterminate progress bars CSS is a relatively modern creation that is used in circumstances where the magnitude of the process is uncertain or the progression of the function cannot be measured in a fashion that can be represented as percentages.
Here are some CSS Progress Bars handpicked by our team.
- This is a basic CSS progress bars with a pinkish red outline and white filling. It is a classic look.
- A classic progress bars CSS design with an amazing filling up animation. It looks as if the progress is walking towards its end.
- A CSS progress bars that remind you of ancient games with its pixelated blocks and colorful progress.
- Simple progress bars in CSS that changes colors as the progress continues. The background color can be changed as per requirement and the CSS progress bars color can be matched as well.
- A neon green circular CSS HTML progress bars that looks amazing on a dark background. The progress percent is visualized in the middle of the circle.
- Another circular CSS progress bars with blue accents. The percentage is highlighted in the middle of the bar. This comes on a bright white background.
- A circular progress bars CSS which you can manage with a sliding CSS progress bars under it. This one has blue accents with the percentage written in black in the middle of it.
- A colorful progress bars CSS that changes color with time. This CSS progress bars is on the shinier side of colors and looks amazing.
- A black and yellow CSS progress bars. The black and yellow comes in alternate diagonal stripes and reminds one of a crime scene or police tapes. This progress bars CSS is eye catchy and looks amazing.
- A vertical green CSS progress bars that is manual. As you slide down on the page, the progress bars keep on increasing. This is amazing for websites with books and reading material.
- A simple progress bars CSS in white that is chic and elegant and looks breathtaking against any dark background.
- A classic CSS progress bars that is accompanied by a circular progress bar. As the progress bars is 100% finished, the circular bars completes a full circle and highlights a tick sign in the middle.
- A manual progress bars CSS with circular buttons attached on a line. The circular buttons change colors as you progress to the next one.
- Example of 3 animated colorful CSS progress bars that keep a user fixated on them.
- An example of 12 patterned progress bars CSS that look really chic and cute These are perfect for websites that have girly details.
- Another manual CSS progress bars with circular buttons on a line. This bar also changes colors as a circular button is pressed. The only difference between the two is the subtle animations change.
- A progress bars CSS with milestones on it. This progress CSS bars is amazing for websites with long forms and surveys.
- A horizontal progress bars CSS on the top of the webpage. This moves as the user scrolls through the webpage. Perfect for books and online reading materials.
- A shiny blue CSS progress bars that looks amazing on dark themes and light themes both.
- A colorful progress bars CSS with diagonal lines in it. This CSS progress bars is very eye catching and looks amazing regardless of what type of site you have.
- A colorful progress bars CSS that instead of filling keeps on moving toward the progress. The sliding is what makes this CSS progress bars different from others.
- A CSS progress bars that comes with color options and liquifying options. These colors look amazing and the progress bars are one of the best options on the market.
- A simple progress bars CSS in green that one might associate with android updates.
- A chic and thin progress bars CSS in violet with the percentage written on the top of it. This CSS progress bars is very good looking and loved by all.
- A progress bars CSS with animations. The dots in the bar keeps on enlarging one by one as the proress happens. This goes on in a loop till the time the progress is 100% finished.
- An example of a blue progress bars CSS filled with black and grey diagonal lines. In one the lines are put while in the other, the diagonal line is moving towards the progress.
- A green CSS progress bars with a pixelated and unfinished end of the bar. It looks like something out of a video game.
- A progress bars CSS that changes color according to the percent of progress (like an ios charging bar). This bar looks amazing everywhere.
- This is an inverted CSS progress bars that instead of filling it empties the progress bars. In the empty part, you can see the percentage of the progress made.
- A red CSS progress bars that changes into green as progress is made. This is a tasteful progress bars CSS that can be used in every type of website.